A Buyer's Guide to Wind Energy Hoists
With wind energy as one of the fastest growing sectors of renewable energy technologies, Ace Industries distributes hoists specially modified for extreme long lifts and have been redesigned to create compact and rugged service hoists for the wind energy industry.
CM Lodestar and Shopstar Wind Edition have been remodeled specifically for use as a service and maintenance hoist for wind turbines. Both with designs to withstand the application and environment, can lift parts and equipment from the ground to the nacelle with no interruption and minimal chain vibration, CM says.
Coffing EC-HL Models are designed to exceed the requirements needed for the exceptional lifting ranges for Wind Turbine Maintenance. The EC-HL has a specially designed motor configuration that allows the unit to lift 100 percent of capacity at the extended run times needed to cover the height of the tower.
CM Lodestar Wind Turbine Hoists Features
COFFING Wind Turbine Hoists Features
In both models, heavy-duty motors are designed to allow for uninterrupted operation and longer life. The hoists also use both a load brake and electro-dynamic brake, which eliminates the heat generated by typical designs and increases the life of hoist parts. Lifetime grease lubrication eliminates the need to drain and change oil and provides superior protection to the gears, CM adds, and opening or disassembling the hoist for inspection or maintenance requires no special tools.
Why should you buy a Hoist from Ace Industries?
- Best selection of hoists from all major manufacturers insures that you will get the best hoist for your application
- Most complete inventory available insures that you get quick delivery of the hoist you need
- Most competitive price is guaranteed.
- Best technical and application advice to insure that your electric chain hoist purchase will meet your need
- Same day shipments
- No labor charges for changes to lifts and most other normal modifications
- Best after sale service. We are a warranty repair center and authorized master parts depot for all of the brands that we represent.
- Ace satisfaction guarantee*
*Ace satisfaction guarantee: If you are dissatisfied with any item purchased from Ace, that is a normal stock item for Ace, you may return it for full refund or credit at any time within 10 days following shipment. Items must be returned prepaid, and a return goods authorization number must be issued by Ace and be included with the return. Returned items must be complete, undamaged and in new condition. Stock items modified by Ace to fit a particular application such as changing chain lift, are not covered by this satisfaction guarantee and are subject to a reasonable restocking charge.