Most orders ship out in 1-2 business days. Allow an additional 3-7 days for Standard Ground Delivery
Products are shipped F.O.B. shipping point with freight costs and handling fees paid by Ace Industries and charged to the customer. Orders over $500 (including any backorders) in the continental United States are shipped freight free. C.O.D. shipments are not permitted. Other terms and conditions may apply for freight collect, export orders, hazardous materials, special handling or shipments outside the contiguous United States. Any extra charges incurred for additional services, such as customer''s carrier or special handling by the carrier, must be paid by the customer. Title and risk of loss pass to the customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. If product is damaged in transit, customer must file claim with the carrier.
- Most standard delivery orders ship UPS®. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
- Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam are subject to additional shipping charges.
You have the choice to pick up your order free of charge at one of the following 3 locations if specified during checkout. We will notify you by email when your order is complete and ready for pickup.
- Atlanta, Georgia Pick-Up Center
6295 McDonough Drive
Norcross, GA 30093-1925
Telephone: 770-441-0898 or 800-733-2231
Fax: 770-441-0326 or 800-628-3648
- Houston, TX Pick-Up Center
1414 FM 1960
Houston, TX 77073-2102
- Birmingham, Alabama Pick-Up Center
2782 County Highway 11
Pelham, AL 35124
Telephone: 205-663-0002 or 888-223-0002
- Cincinnati, Ohio Pick-Up Center
10118 Commerce Park Drive,
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Telephone: 513-860-3218 or 888-242-8135
All orders shipping outside of the United States will require a follow up e-mail with a shipping quote before processing your order. If you have any questions or need assistance with an international order, please contact Customer Service by phone or e-mail at email@example.com.
- Authorization to return any material to Ace Industries, Inc. for credit must have prior approval. Approval must come by filling out our Online Return Request Form or from your Ace Representative. To speak with an Ace Representative about an RGA (returned goods authorization) number, please call (800) 733-2231 or fill out our Online Return Request Form.
- All requests for an RGA number must be made within 30 days of the original ship date or invoice date, whichever is earlier. The only exception to this would be in the case of a potential warranty claim.
- The material must be returned to the destination specified by Ace Industries, Inc. with the RGA number visibly displayed on the outside of the carton. Unauthorized return of material will be refused and if returned without permission the customer will be liable for delivery, storage and return freight charges.
- All materials must be returned to Ace Industries, Inc. freight prepaid. Collect shipments will not be accepted unless specified on the RGA by your Ace Representative.
- All returned goods accepted for credit are subject to a handling charge to cover the cost of inspection, testing and repackaging. Reconditioning costs, if necessary, will be charged. Ace Industries, Inc. reserves the right to not issue credit for items returned in any condition other than new and unused. Any such item will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Engineered products specifically designed for unique applications and not classified as standard products cannot be cancelled or returned for credit.
- The normal restocking charge for all returns is 20% of the value of the returned material plus reconditioning costs if any. Additional restocking charges may apply as set forth by our vendors.
- Returned goods authorizations are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
In most cases we will not authorize the return of cut lengths of chain, wire rope or electrical cable.