ACE INDUSTRIES RETURN POLICY
1. Authorization to return any material to Ace Industries, Inc. for credit must have prior approval. Approval must come by filling out our Online Return Request Form or from your Ace Representative. For an RGA (returned goods authorization) number contact your Ace Representative nearest to your location:
Or fill out our Online Return Request Form.
2. All requests for an RGA number must be made within 30 days of the original invoice date. The only exception to this would be in the case of a potential warranty claim.
3. The material must be returned to the destination specified by Ace Industries, Inc. with the RGA number visibly displayed on the outside of the carton. Unauthorized return of material will be refused and if returned without permission the customer will be liable for delivery, storage and return freight charges.
4. All materials must be returned to Ace Industries, Inc. freight prepaid. Collect shipments will not be accepted unless specified on the RGA by your Ace Representative.
5. All returned goods accepted for credit are subject to a handling charge to cover the cost of inspection, testing and repackaging. Reconditioning costs, if necessary, will be charged. Ace Industries, Inc. reserves the right to not issue credit for items returned in any condition other than new and unused. Any such item will be returned at the customer’s expense.
6. Engineered products specifically designed for unique applications and not classified as standard products cannot be cancelled or returned for credit.
7. The normal restocking charge for all returns is 20% of the value of the returned material plus reconditioning costs if any. Additional restocking charges may apply as set forth by our vendors.
8. Returned goods authorizations are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
In most cases we will not authorize the return of cut lengths of chain, wire rope or electrical cable.